Iran Tomato, Iranian Tomato, Greenhouse & Farm Tomato from Iran
Iranian fresh tomatoes have an attractive appearance with a great taste and appealing flavor to the majority of fresh tomatoes consumers. Eating fresh tomatoes never makes you feel bad but you always keen to eat it. The bright red color with shinny skin, good uniformity, delicious flavor, sweet taste, big size, and good source of antioxidants and minerals are all the special features of Iranian fresh tomatoes. Our fresh tomatoes have the highest quality and don’t have any rotten & black part. We handpick our raw-materials from our network of local farmers, carefully selecting each item, always ensuring consistent and premium quality. The inner package of our tomatoes are PE preservative bags and outer package are cartons, plastic basket, foam box or according to customer requirement. We are supplier, wholesale and exporter of fresh tomatoes to the main markets of Iraq, Afghanistan, Russia, United Arab Emirates and Azerbaijan.
Fresh Tomato Specification
- Product: Fresh Tomatoes
- Cultivation Type: Common/ Organic
- Color: Bright red color with shinny skin
- Good uniformity
- Smooth and natural red skin
- No rotten or black part
- No cracks
- No insect bites,
- No mature,
- No modest,
- No abnormalities
- Maturity: 80%
- Taste: sweet and sour
- Sizes: 6-8cm or according with need from client
- Packing: cartons, plastic basket, foam box or according to customer requirement
- Usage: Used for direct consumption in a variety of salads, food and soups, sauces and pastes
- Supply capacity: 300 tons/month
- Supplying period: all the year round
- Place of Origin: Iran
- Shipment: Reefer Container
Season of Tomato Harvest in Iran
Tomato plant due to its high sensitivity to moisture and cold, should have suitable conditions from time to time to harvest for different varieties, so that it can be used during fruiting. Usually, in cold seasons such as autumn and winter, tomatoes are planted in tropical regions of Iran and in the southern part of the country, and after spring, with the warming of the air in the northern and western provinces of the country, farmers engage in this field.
Iranian Tomato Quality
- We handpick our raw-materials from our network of local farmers, carefully selecting each item, always ensuring consistent and premium quality.
- We do the inspection one by one.
- We sort, wash and pack carefully
Fresh Tomato Nutrition
Tomato is a real fat burner. It has a slightly glucose content and its glycemic index is 38. Fresh Tomatoes have very small percent of calories and rich source in various vitamins (A, C and E) and minerals. Tomato contain 93 to 95% of water, and sugars that are 3 to 4%.
Fresh Tomato Medicinal Benefits
- Tomatoes are good for your skin.
- Tomatoes prevent to develop prostate cancer, colorectal cancer and stomach cancer.
- Tomatoes is good source of calcium and Vitamin K. Both of these nutrients are essential in strengthening and performing minor repairs on the bones as well as the bone tissue
- Tomatoes provide essential antioxidants such as Vitamin A and vitamin C.
- Tomatoes are good for your heart because of the Vitamin B and potassium in tomatoes, they are effective in reducing cholesterol levels and lowering blood pressure.
Fresh Tomato Package
Tomatoes are sorted, washed and packed carefully:
- Inner packing: PE preservative bags
- Outer packing: 5kgs/8kgs/9kgs/10kgs carton
- Or according to customer’s requirements
Fresh Tomato Shelf Life
Iranian tomatoes shelf life is between two to three weeks, and even can preserve their quality until reach the customers.
Iranian tomatoes Price
We are wholesale and supplier of Iranian tomatoes in around the world. Our main markets for fresh tomato are including: Iraq, Afghanistan, Russia, United Arab Emirates and Azerbaijan. If you are looking for Iranian tomatoes wholesale, you must specify the following:
- Type of Iranian Tomatoes in request
- The total quantity Iranian Tomatoes in request
- Type and weight of packaging in request
- Destination (City – Country)