Ingredients for pomegranate molasses:
800 ml pomegranate juice
1 and 1/2 cup orange juice
5 tablespoon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 140- 160C. Put the ribs in a roasting tin. Pour pomegranate juice till it covers the ribs, if it is not enough add some water. Cover the dish with foil and put it in the oven. Roast it for 2 and 1/2 hours.
- To make pomegranate molasses put the ingredients in a pan and boil it down to 175 ml. Be careful since it burns easily.
- Cover the ribs with sauce and put in the fridge for at least one hour. It is better to let it freeze for 24 hours.
- 30 minutes before cooking, take the ribs out of fridge. Heat the oven to 200-220C and bake it for half an hour. Turn it regularly and pour sauce on it.
- You can serve it with bread or rice.